I finished up the walk this morning and passed by the beautiful, flowering plum tree in my front yard. A piece was broken. I was going to put it in a vase, but it was already lost and wilted. I went back outside and clipped a fresh twig. A sprig or twig (which is it?) of anything will give you an extra spring to your step today. Even a little one.
While I’m at it, I love this color palette. One of my favorite paint colors in the whole world is on the walls: Benjamin Moore’s “Revere Pewter”. I love, love love it’s gray, taupe combination. “Linen White,” another BM favorite (reminds me of vanilla ice cream) on the trim and table give it that warmth. The pale pink and plum leaves get all the glory they deserve. The background colors makes that possible.
- 5 Faves: Spots for Plum Blossoms (uncoveringjapan.com)
- One Blossom’s Worth: Two “Plum” Hokku (hokku.wordpress.com)
- Color Board: Plum, Maroon, and Gray (pinklotusevents.wordpress.com)
- Cream, Spice, and Plum redone! (designzealdotcom.wordpress.com)
- Seed Potatoes and the First Day of Spring (trinitynursery.com)